Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: God Damn! Is Anybody Home?

  1. #1
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somebody speak up.

  2. #2
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [falsetto]
    Who iiiiiisssssss it?

    I'm sorry, you'll have to come back later, I'm doing the diiishhhesss[/falsetto]

  3. #3
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll go ahead and rack Cuda for the Animal House reset. I guess it was either that or "Dave's not here, man."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Patty In Modesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Housekeeping

  5. #5
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump.

    Wouldn't want this to fall off the first page.
    :fuckingrolleyes:

  6. #6
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Python, did Ucant ever get you your goddam beer & sammich?

    Fuckin board bitches aren't worth a damn these days

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm home...but...I'm sleeping.

    L8.

  8. #8
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Filthy. I'll keep it down.

    Cuda, check out the thread. I passed.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Biggie Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be there in a miiiiii-nute. I just have to weeee-weeeee.

    29

    6'-9" with the afro.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No...I'm fucking wide awake now...

    Next thing you know my wife will call wanting me to do something...so...I better start doing something else so I'll already be busy...

    L8.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •